RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed a Boulevard windshield, Speedstar R&L side scoops, tall risers & flatbar, stem nut cover, and fork caps...I must have cabin fever bad to work out in the garage when it's 3 degrees out (only have a small kerosene heater to work with)...Anyway, saving my pennies for a couple more things before riding season...At least i got this out of the way
...Big thanks to "rphazen" for the tip on removing the stock grips without ruining them (saving up for some Kewl Metal grips)...

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AlanH said:
yamaweezle .... the Yami tall risers and flat bar are a great combination for both cruising and aggressive riding in the twisties

That's good to know, & I can't wait to find out for myself...
Took me a while to decide which route i wanted to go as far as handlebars go...I'm glad I went with this combonation...

Thanks guys for all the nice comments...

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Looks great!! I have that same handlbar set up! Very comfy, and look awesome!

My bike use to be that color when i bought it!

It is also good to see another iowa warrior! I live in ames.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Looking good, but your garage needs more junk laying around. Did you clean up before the shoot?

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
sml-2727 said:
Nice windsheild were you get it from? how much was it? Looking good man!
It's a Yamaha Boulevard Windshield. there's a link to MotorSportsSuperStore.com above. Click on it, then on catalogs, then on the Star Accessories catalog. It's in there. You can get a rswarrior discount from them if you go to the General Info/Member Discounts section of this site. Look for the post "MSSS.com introduces a new parts manager". When you checkout at MSSS there will be a spot to enter the code before it gives you the complete total. I think they're between $150 and $170, but they are without a doubt the best looking shield I've ever seen and even though I'm not a shield fan, it looks great on the Warrior.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HURD said:
Looking good, but your garage needs more "junk" laying around. Did you clean up before the shoot?
LOL!!! Funny you should say that, because a VTX 1800 is parked behind from where I was standing to take the pictures...But seriously, it's pretty nice for a Honda...I'm storing it for a friend...

Otherwise, my garage pretty much stays clean...

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Pep said:
sml-2727 said:
Nice windsheild were you get it from? how much was it? Looking good man!

It's a Yamaha Boulevard Windshield. there's a link to MotorSportsSuperStore.com above. Click on it, then on catalogs, then on the Star Accessories catalog. It's in there. You can get a rswarrior discount from them if you go to the General Info/Member Discounts section of this site. Look for the post "MSSS.com introduces a new parts manager". When you checkout at MSSS there will be a spot to enter the code before it gives you the complete total. I think they're between $150 and $170, but they are without a doubt the best looking shield I've ever seen and even though I'm not a shield fan, it looks great on the Warrior.

The mods look great, I'd love to have a garage.

Pep's got the price right, I paid 154 for mine. I've seen them in the classified for 90 and 100. Depending on your height, you can get your chest and shoulders under the wind break. I dig mine!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts