RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pipes are ones on my bike in sig. Got some samsons and these are taking up space. Sound great and shouldnt annoy sound police. All hardware included. Looking to get $250 plus shipping. If anyone is interested Ill start looking for a box to ship this puppies.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
The 3" Hard Krome Big Straights Pipes are the the pipes in your gallery pics? If not can you please send pics?Are these still available? What do you think shipping would be to 49503?

Thank

-Austin

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Z-Warrior said:
The 3" Hard Krome Big Straights Pipes are the the pipes in your gallery pics? If not can you please send pics?Are these still available? What do you think shipping would be to 49503?

Thank

-Austin

Yes they're the ones in his gallery, but..... Sorry bud, this set is sitting in my garage right now

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Thanks man for the heads up.

But shouldn't they be on the bike??? I think they work better that way.

Have a good one, and safe riding

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
wyomingwarrior said:
Z-Warrior said:

Thank

-Austin

Yes they're the ones in his gallery, but..... Sorry bud, this set is sitting in my garage right now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts