RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
In My Opinion the "best bang for the buck" out there, it cleans up the entire right side of the Bike, Showing off those custom exhausts, or fat tires, or just the beautiful stock paint on most Warrior. The Hidden Caliper bracket is one of my favorite parts that I get to build.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Update, One motor mount SOLD! so we have only One Motor Mount Available.

Parts Update, Still for Sale:

1) 3 hidden caliper brake brackets

2) only 1 motor mount left!! act fast!

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thursday update:

1) two hidden caliper brackets

2) still have one motor mount ready to ship

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Motor Mounts are sold!

Have to act fast with the mounts. Still have 2 hidden caliper brackets available.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
everything is sold on the list.

A heads up for anyone reading, I am finishing up work on my wide tire list so we be able to take at least 2 new order for the next months work... call if you need anything or check out the new site kylenv.com

·
Super Moderator
642 Posts
Kyle,

I'll take a hidden caliper brake bracket when you have another one ready. Please PM me.

Out of curiosity, what does the motor mount do? Thanks

-CM

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Guys Im running a holiday and new year special on hidden brake caliper brackets in raw finish. I only needed 5 and got them in a couple hours on facebook so going to extend this till the end of Friday,
My paypal is [email protected] Please pay friends and family then pm me with your info, If shipping in the stated add 10, so you would ove $95 then we can start figuring out when people will be sendind them in. I have several welded and ready to go. Good chance to save $25 off this awesome Mod.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts