RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how much time can be knocked off a quarter mile by dropping 2 teeth off the front pully?

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Common Shocka, you can do better than that!! lets go, go, go!!! LMAO!!!

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Not yet but check on topics for racing warriors or et times and maybe... By the mean how much is your terminal speed at 1/4 mile? That can help you for calculate that same speed before changing teeth off the front pully. I think will do better at 1/8mile. Good Luck!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it is worthwhile, I would swap out the pully. I can give up some top end speed for bottom end grunt.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think Baron's has a 33 tooth pully available. I don't know if it fits the warrior or if it is a road star only product. Same thing I think for 31 and 30 tooth pullies.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I installed the Baron 31 tooth pulley. I have'nt had the chance to make it back to the track, will probably go this wensday. By the BUTT DYNO, it has made a difference.
RexWarrior installed the 31 tooth Roadstar pulley so I think you can go with both. The Barons is a little cheaper I think and it fits perfect. The Roadstar pulley is a little bigger in width but it works. Beware of the Nut. The nut that holds the pulley on. That son of a [email protected]#$ is tight. Use an impact if you have one. If not a big cheater bar!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts