RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies if I have posted in the wrong place!

I want to sell my complete rear end - it will include everything to fit - pretty much as a kit.

The 300 wheel, tyre, (perfect) brake and disc, spondon swinging arm and all related hardwear, professionally widened rear mudguard, (re-painted in the standard midnight black yamaha paint) custom led rear light, modified mudguard mounts, modified rear drive pulley, 20mm wider front drive pulley, spacer for the drive pulley casing, all mounting bolts required, in fact everything you need. .. etc etc, Pukka!

I only want £2500. for the whole set-up - Plus I need a standard rear muguard and mounting stays and rear drive pulley to replace my modded ones.

All you need is the time and the inclination to fit the goodies!

Check my gallery for pics and list of mods.

Anyone interested - please pm me to discuss more details.

Cheers

·
Registered
326 Posts
My wallet is throbbin at the thought Jarv, but why are you gettin rid? I've been told that over 260mm, the ride really suffers!

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I just fancy a change and its the actual "doing" that I enjoy.

I have the ideas and would like to sell my existing stuff to help finance the new parts.

Its true that the handling is not as good as standard - but the stunning look outweighs that - IMO.

My plan is to drive over to the UK sometime at the end of Feb - so shipping probably wouldnt be an issue.

As to sending to the US ? I really dont have a clue!

I don't suppose it would be cheap!

·
Registered
963 Posts
mongo77 said:
My wallet is throbbin at the thought Jarv, but why are you gettin rid? I've been told that over 260mm, the ride really suffers!

I have the 280 Kit and the only thing that really changes is the lean angles. I think she rides better with the bigger tire, but you cannot throw her into the turns quite a hard. I beleive that unless you ride very aggressivly you will hardly notice.

Judge2008

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
jarv said:
I want to sell my complete rear end - it will include everything to fit - pretty much as a kit.
I see this post going horribly wrong!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote: How much is that in US$? Also any ideas on shipping cost to the US?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone is interested, let me know and once I have removed everything, I will box / pack it up and get an approximate shipping price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts