RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
29,923 Posts
So I wonder if the modified rear left and right fender stays, and the modified under-fender stay to accomodate a passenger, are included? There's more to it than that builder seems to know.I'm not sure it can be a direct bolt-on unless the stays are modified.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was wonering the same thing. It doesnt look like it has any supports, so it would'nt support anyone unless itsvery thick steel. But it sure looks good!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they do have some bad a$$ looking stuff they can do. I emailed them about a 260 rear fender for myself.

·
Administrator
29,923 Posts
I asked the question posed above and got this very logical response:

The fender on that picture is not the Yamaha Warrior fender. That is actually the Yamaha RoadStar fender (my mistake). The Swingarm however is the same swingarm for the RoadStar and Warrior. The fender for the Warrior is made for a 2nd rider and does have the fender stays as well. Pictures for the warrior fender will be on my web sit soon ([url]www.bluesteelcustoms.com[/url]. Call me or E-Mail if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
58 Posts
There is no arguing that that is a bad ass warrior, however for two grand not including a rim, tire, or paint I could do alot of other mods to my bike.

·
Registered
262 Posts
has anyone noticed how the brake caliper bracket mounts to that swingarm? or, do you have to go and get the pulley rotor upgrade too?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts