RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a 33 tooth pulley that is already machined down to fit our bikes. New or used, I don't care. I have a 31 tooth that I might be willing to part with as a trade.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
who makes the 31 tooth? steel or aluminum? and how wide? i have a 33 tooth roadstar 1 1/2" wide steel thats machined and have been considering going with a 31.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's the Yamaha Roadstar 7075 aircraft grade aluminuim one. From what I read it's far superior to the aluminum that Baron's were using for theirs (caused everyone all the grief of wearing out). Not sure of the width because it's still on the bike, but it bolted right up with out any clearance issues. I can pull the cover off and get a measurement if you want but I'm sure itis the same as stock.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
i guess i should have mentioned in my earlier post that i have the 1 1/2" wide belt conversion and would need a pulley to work with this set up, find out and let me know. thanks

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Alberta Warrior said:
It's the Yamaha Roadstar 7075 aircraft grade aluminuim one. From what I read it's far superior to the aluminum that Baron's were using for theirs (caused everyone all the grief of wearing out). Not sure of the width because it's still on the bike, but it bolted right up with out any clearance issues. I can pull the cover off and get a measurement if you want but I'm sure itis the same as stock.
The Yamaha pulley you have is made for the '99-03' Road* w/ 1-1/2" wide belt so it will workfine.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
AlanH said:
Alberta Warrior said:
The Yamaha pulley you have is made for the '99-03' Road* w/ 1-1/2" wide belt so it will workfine.
thanks alan
so what are thinkingA.W. ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts