RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had purchased this item from Heftysmurf here on the forum a bit ago. My bike has been in the disabled list for over a month now. Just got back from the mechanic and they already purchased a New pulley for me as my Middle drive shaft was the ultimate issue.

With that being said, not to going to do the 33 tooth pulley MOD. Asking $150 shipping included via USPS priority mail and will ship immediately when payment is made. DM me if you’re interested. Thanks again for the shown interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
I had purchased this item from Heftysmurf here on the forum a bit ago. My bike has been in the disabled list for over a month now. Just got back from the mechanic and they already purchased a New pulley for me as my Middle drive shaft was the ultimate issue.

With that being said, not to going to do the 33 tooth pulley MOD. Asking $150 shipping included via USPS priority mail and will ship immediately when payment is made. DM me if you’re interested. Thanks again for the shown interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ll take it.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
This will give me a reason to inspect my cross shaft and retorque my drive pulley. Been seeing an uptick in issues in this area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts