RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I love this bike, very comfortable with the stilleto seat. Put baffles on the exhaust last night and went from this
exhaust sound to something just as mean but a tad toned down and easier on the ears at freeway speeds. This bike is very hard to ride slow, some of the Harley guys were on trikes and going so slow through turns and anything 25mph or under I either bogged down second or zoomed high first.

Anyways I after the ride I was close to home and hit a small bump and lost all power instantly. Pulled in the clutch and immediately pulled over to the side.

I figured out the problem, my battery screw had came off and the block that keeps it in place was lost under everything.

I'm just glad this didnt happen while I was on the freeway or mid turn......... ideas on how to prevent this in the future? I was thinking longer bolt with a crush washer maybe because of the added thickness from the battery tender?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
966 Posts
There should be some kind of lock washer on the battery screw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Issues is fixed! Put rubber tubing under the nuts per YouTube advice and added a washer on each screw. It's very solid now no more vibrating loose.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts