RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
hey guys - anyone fromblighty fancy a road tripvia germany 24 to 26 July? - how long would that take roughly - i do believe my keeper is away that time!!?

late july has every chance of staying dry - cheers tomba

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
tomba said:
hey guys - anyone fromblighty fancy a road tripvia germany 24 to 26 July? - how long would that take roughly - i do believe my keeper is away that time!!?

late july has every chance of staying dry - cheers tomba

I thought about this one too but I am doing something already that weekend
It is about 430 miles from Calais. I used to go to that area of Germany quite regularly and some of the roads are really good, especially in the Black Forest which is just south of the rally site. Oh well, have fun if you go.

·
Registered
940 Posts
not for me, if my memory serves me right i asked the question about none warrior owners tagging along and had an abrupt no.

strikes a chord of being harley owners group,shame really

bone

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Then please explain to me, why i and two of my ( non warrior ) friends where not welcome??? I wanted to join the 2006 meeting.
Imagine my surprise when looking over the pictures i spotted a NON warrior there.

Timokken you know only half of the discussion i had with Gerry, "believe you me" he was VERRY and imean "VERRY" clear that the meetings where ONLY for Warrior owners.

·
Registered
940 Posts
sorry if this looks like im picking an argument but i asked if my mate come come on his cbr1000 but was told warriors only which as i said is harley owners group type attitude.

its a shame really as i know a few of us warrior owners would have loved to come but didnt want to go without our fellow bikers even if they are not warrior riders.

the point being to show other riders what the warrior looks like as loads of people have never even seen one especially in the custom forms most of us have.

well have a good time all five of you and all the best from here in the uk

bone

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi again

I`m so sorry that there was in 2006 a big misunderstanding .

At that time we have had not so much experience with Warrior Meetings. Nobody knews how many warrior drivers would come. So the

problem was to have the right location, which had enough space for all. The apprehension was to have no lodging for Warrior Driver. ( Hope you understand

what i mean)

What should I explain more . Forget your trouble, register again and we will have a bear together .

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
okay sehusa, i'd prefer a beer. you can have the bear all alone ;-)

i'm sorry to hear that it was kinda trouble in 2006. HOG attitude is the last we want. i'd just give it another try

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Sehusa-Knight said:
Timo are you sure that i should have the bear alone?

Hey guys.. tell ya what... you promise to catch it and i'll share it with you!!!! [gas mark 4 for 16 hours should do it]

Never a warrior around when you need one most..huh

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
yeah, bears are naughty animals.

by the way: i think what gerry wanted to say is, that the meeting does not have enough capacity to be an open meeting. but warrior-riders should bring their buddies, wifes whatever (no matter what bike they ride).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi all

I am pretty sure that this was, asmentioned by Sehusa and Timo, a big misunderstanding. two years ago I joined the meeting and brought my V-Max mate along. Nobody cared about it....! So, if anyone of you want to join us let us know. As long as there will not be more "nonwarriors" than Warriors, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Regards from Switzerland

Hardrider

I thinkit would not be a big deal for the orga team to arrange that.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
tomba said:
Sehusa-Knight said:
Timo are you sure that i should have the bear alone?

Hey guys.. tell ya what... you promise to catch it and i'll share it with you!!!! [gas mark 4 for 16 hours should do it]

Never a warrior around when you need one most..huh

hey wher did my bear pic go...and where did this poster come from..and who's been sleeping in my bed....!!!???

Seriously thou'...how did that happen then - cheers tom

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hardrider said:
Hi all

I am pretty sure that this was, asmentioned by Sehusa and Timo, a big misunderstanding. two years ago I joined the meeting and brought my V-Max mate along. Nobody cared about it....! So, if anyone of you want to join us let us know. As long as there will not be more "nonwarriors" than Warriors, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Regards from Switzerland

Hardrider

... AHA! Cought 'ya...!! A rarety from Switzerland!

Sorry, mates... really not keen to bring this topic off-track, but just couldn't resist (LOL).

·
Registered
182 Posts
@Tom. I`m up for going to this if you still are Let Me Know

I have friends to see in germany about that time so would be a cool ride out.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Jools...yes i have a fancy for the ride...now then mr jools this bike of yours... that's going to look 'horrible' parked next to mine!!...let me see.. riding next to me all the way to germany fully modded...hmmmmm...**** ok!!...i'll pm ya...i need to be fairly sure that bike will not need a tow ....lol

1 - 20 of 46 Posts