RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You'll get a kick out of this ad.... this bike was for sale a few months ago from a guy who claimed to have built it from the ground up as the prototype for the Warrior. Apparently he found a sucker and that sucker seems to be trying to recoup his money claiming it is a $56K bike but luckily he's willing to consider trades since it's too much for him. lol It's a craigslist ad so if the link expires that's why.

·
Registered
619 Posts
This guy is for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap what a goof. He is claiming it will do 160 in 5 seconds.... Bull [email protected]#$.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What... doesn't everyones go 185? Besides, it's worth $56K because as he said little old ladies like it and think it's pretty!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Everybody knows I have the prototype because I invented the Warrior. I also invented the internet and the ipod. Apple stole my Ipod idea but the Internet is still for sale. Anybody interested make me an offer.

·
Registered
881 Posts
This morning I crapped the prototype for the next Harley Davidson - That's right, I took a crap that looked like the next HD. Let the bidding begin!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
the only way that thing is hitting 160 in 8 seconds is out of a navy cannon. although he did not specify MPH, maybe he meant feet per second. if he paid 56K for the warrior, i got a "custom" drum kit I will sell him for 70,000. or maybe i would trade him a custom 76 ford 4x4 for it even LOL

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
notstock said:
good lookin bike. maybe $14000 good, not $56000 good.

Hi there, you're just the sucker guy I've been looking for.... How do you feel about Black Cherry? lol J/K

·
Registered
370 Posts
Isn't Jeff Pal - whatever the bike builder in the Yammi catalog? Is that what he's claiming that this is the bike that he built for them?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Marco Polo said:
notstock said:
good lookin bike. maybe $14000 good, not $56000 good.

Hi there, you're just the sucker guy I've been looking for.... How do you feel about Black Cherry? lol J/K

black cherry? why dont you just go ahead and say purple? j/k. didnt say i would buy it. just said it was nice.

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
WannaB said:
the only way that thing is hitting 160 in 8 seconds is out of a navy cannon. although he did not specify MPH, maybe he meant feet per second.......
....How about this ...

Quote: "I was told it will do 160 kph (96 mph) in less than 8 seconds and top 185 kph (111 mph)."

·
Registered
692 Posts
incredible how the production bikes wound up looking just like the prototype
. Maybe he's selling for 56000 pesos? the add says he from Sonora

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Marco Polo said:
Al? Is that you?

Awww c'mon!!! Everybody knows.........

That bike doesn't look special to me. Paint, Pipes, wheels and mirrors. All bolt on stuff in my book.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts