RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are going to build a bike like this, and charge this much, should you at least use a 300 rear tire?

Here are some more pictures of the bike

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
You would have to pay me that much money just to ride it. Of course, I would use a great big chunk of it to buy the darkest faceshield possible and truck it to some other city so people I know won't see me on it. It's FUGLY.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
If you pay $567,000 for this bike, you should have your ass removed and be forced to watch Siegfried and Roy shows, whilst wearing a full sequin jumpsuit complete with sequined ginch!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't it appear you are humping it when you rode??? Umm... no thank you.

As far as the price goes I'm sure that's just their way of saying it's not for sale.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Wow, a $567,000 Buell. ****, they simply added the stupid Jaguar crap and still used the Stock Buell S1 Wheels, forks, brakes etc..........

·
Registered
48 Posts
Marco Polo said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't it appear you are humping it when you rode??? Umm... no thank you.

As far as the price goes I'm sure that's just their way of saying it's not for sale.
lmao I believe your right!

·
Vendor
943 Posts
Definatly would not pony up close to what they want for it but I would take it fora ride. It could end up being a fun ride.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
What a typo! $567 more like it. You gotta wonder what the builder was trying to make up for cause that is one desparate d!ck extension.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts