RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a deal for you guys .I hope you like it .I have 3 sets of chrome trees for $600.00 each plus shipping.I have 6 sets of raw trees for $500.00 each plus shipping. If anybody is interested pm me .I am not advertising these i am just trying to give some of you a deal.I am getting ready to put these on ebay and thought id give anyone on this site first chance.Thanks i hope this helps out some of you guys and girls.

cwarriorc

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll278/cwarriorc/?action=view&current=chrometrees.jpg

(click link for pictures)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These trees are listed on ebay now.You should be able to see them there they have a buy it now price.Let me know if you have any problem getting them.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
How is it a great deal if it used to sell for $495.00 shipping included, and is now at $500.00 + $25.00 shipping?
Justice said:
Feedback / Item
From Buyer / Price

Rake Trees used and scratched up filed claim with paypal/ebay.

ither33029 ( 71
)

Roadstar warrior 6 degree raked trees (#120349895415)

US $495.00 shipping included

What's this all about?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These usesd trees were not sold by me. Before you put negative feed back about me on this website, you should come to me first with your concerns, these trees were listed by someone else not me.the trees that i have listed are brand newly machined, finished and the chrome one are not used. These are all in excellent condition and if they come from me and are not, I will gladly reimburse the money and pay for the return shipping. I dont know about the 495 + shipping ones you are talking about, but theses do not concern me and i am sure the people who know me on this site will know that i am good for my word and will not take advantage of internet sales. So next time you think about posting something about my post that has nothing to do with me i would appreciate it if you would confront me first.

In your post you stated that ebay user

ither33029 ( 71
)is the one who sold these trees.I have just recently started an ebay account and this is not me. THATS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!

Sorry if there is any misunderstanding here, but i dont appreciate my name being trashed for something that was not done by me!

next time someone has something they think has to do with me, they should come to me. I have dealt with many people on this site, and none have had any problems with me.

Thanks, cwarriorc

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can you please post the link of your 6 degree warrior triple clamps I want to make sure I don't get you confused cause I am the guy who bought the clamps on e-Bay that said new and where used and full of scratches....

So please post the link, thank you...

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
cwarriorc said:
These trees are listed on ebay now.You should be able to see them there they have a buy it now price.Let me know if you have any problem getting them.

My apologies, if the trees I found are not yours. They are the only Warrior 6 degree triple trees listed on eBay. You did not provide a link for your sale, so I searched for them. when I found them for $500, Buy It Now, plus $25 UPS Ground - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories_Motorcycle-Parts-Accessories__Roadstar-warrior-6-degree-raked-trees_W0QQitemZ120352698938QQddnZPartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadiZ2863QQddiZ2811QQadnZMotorcycleQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item120352698938&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A543%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

I assumed that they were yours. That Sellers name is Bigtirebusa (6), and there was one negative feedback, out of 6 sales, and it was for the 6 degree Trees. They are also located in North Carolina.

If these are not your trees, you have my deepest apologees. It may be a good idea to post links to your items in the future.

If they are your trees, then what's the deal?

Thanks.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the 6 degree trees that were on ebay were ones that i sold to someone they had a scratch on the lower tree which i was aware of when i sold them to the person that advertised them on ebay. i had nothing to do with what the person chose to do with them after i sold them. I am sure the problem WILL get resolved once i talk to this person. I am very displeased with the transaction of these trees because i knew that there was a scratch on them when i sold them. If you want to see what i am selling on ebay, i am selling me tins at this time and i have provided pictures and information that they may have a few defects on the surface and have circled and fully detailed what they were, i would in no way take advantage of any of my fellow warrior riders. my ebay name is huntcdk123 if you would like to see if what i am saying is true. i hope this has resolved and cleared my name for you.

sorry for any confusion, cwarriorc

ps. i will personally look into this matter since i am familiar with the trees and the person thay were originally sold to. i am sure everything will be taken care of. I WILL see to that. this matter has upset me as much as it has you.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they are both setsmade by me, just one set has been chromed and the others are unfinished. if you would like to get one of these, i would be glad to give you my paypal account and you can go through me personally. you can pm me i will give you a phone number you can call direct and they will be shipped in 2 days. again they are brand new, the crome are still wrapped on a shelf and have never been on a bike. the chrome are $600.00 and the raw are $500.00 the picture of the trees on the ground was one taken for a website.

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
cwarriorc said:
These usesd trees were not sold by me. Before you put negative feed back about me on this website, you should come to me first with your concerns, these trees were listed by someone else not me.the trees that i have listed are brand newly machined, finished and the chrome one are not used. These are all in excellent condition and if they come from me and are not, I will gladly reimburse the money and pay for the return shipping. I dont know about the 495 + shipping ones you are talking about, but theses do not concern me and i am sure the people who know me on this site will know that i am good for my word and will not take advantage of internet sales. So next time you think about posting something about my post that has nothing to do with me i would appreciate it if you would confront me first.

In your post you stated that ebay user

ither33029 ( 71
)is the one who sold these trees.I have just recently started an ebay account and this is not me. THATS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!

Sorry if there is any misunderstanding here, but i dont appreciate my name being trashed for something that was not done by me!

next time someone has something they think has to do with me, they should come to me. I have dealt with many people on this site, and none have had any problems with me.

Thanks, cwarriorc
I'm really confused here
ther33029 is a Buyer and not the seller!

You stated you sold a scratched set Edited on Ebay previously with full disclosurebut yet you just started an Ebay account under huntcdk123with zero activity?

I must be missing something as well.... and the body parts behind your custom Warrior build just happens to be a Busa GSXR. I guess it's coincidental or are youbigtirebusa
?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
cwarriorc said:

I looked under the name you gave (the brand new account huntcdk123) and saw the tins but didn't see any tree auctions.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I think the confusion lies in the fact that Justice thought you said you were selling them on ebay, when in fact you're actually selling your tins there. However there is one thing that I'm confused about and that's what AlanH brought up. I'm not only confused, I'm concerned with the whole offer. Something just isn't right with this offer.

Is "bigtirebusa" selling trees made by you?

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Marco Polo said:
I think Justice thought he was selling the trees on ebay because he said "These trees are listed on ebay now."
Shortly after he mentioned they were listed on ebay I checked and the only ones I could find for sale were by "bigtirebusa". ?????????????????

Something just "ain't" right.

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
Pep said:
I think the confusion lies in the fact that Justice thought you said you were selling them on ebay, when in fact you're actually selling your tins there. However there is one thing that I'm confused about and that's what AlanH brought up. I'm not only confused, I'm concerned with the whole offer. Something just isn't right with this offer.

Is "bigtirebusa" selling trees made by you?
As far as i'm concerned, there is something rotten in Denmark

cwarriorc has beensoliciting parts from day oneto members of this forum after he joined up, as i recall a moderator warning him way back when, so i have to believe he has an older Ebay account with activity that relates to "bigtirebusa"

Anyway, he has made some really neat billet parts for the Warrior, and certainly has the skillzzz's as i've posted in the past. I just don't understand the direction he's going in here?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know bigtirebusa i sold him a set of trees off my bike.what the deal is as far as bad feed back has nothing to do with me .im sure he will take care of the problem.Beleive me i will make sure.He is selling cand s custom trees i work for cands i am a machinist i make the trees.so we had 3 sets of chrome 6 sets of raw i said let me give the guys here first chance at the price that i might add is a very good price if you dont think so Dont buy them.I only tried to get a good deal for whoever wanted them it took a lot on my part to get these prices down .as far as the feed back s%#t its getting old this will be the last reply from me on the subject,i dont even think it was the same set of trees that is being discussed.if it is like i said what 3 or 4 times i didnt have nothing to do with what was sold on ebay or how they were sold .so as far as the deal if anybody wants it its there .I hope this cleared everything up if not sorry .if we have no problem here the deal is still therei am honest at what i do or sell and stand by what i make to sell.if anybody is interestedyou can deal with me if not thanks i hope i cleared it up

cwarriorc

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
one more thing as far as me soliciting parts here that went down like this .i show some of the parts i made and many asked for them .do you honestly think i need to sell parts here .i am talented and been machining for 20 maybe 25 years.i can run any machine out there if you can scribble it i can make it .I dontmake jack on anything i make i might break even if one of you guys buy something i made .i make it to because i can and enjoy showing my work as in my 300 single sided post.if you think theres something fishy about me eat me.I am only enjoying the site to show stuff off if i can get you all a deal as i thougt i was i let you know.

cwarriorc

1 - 20 of 56 Posts