RS Warrior Forum banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
70-2 is proportionally less difference than 32+1.
With a few upgrades rhe warrior clutch can handle serious torque. Popular mods the the Barnett pressure plate and the 2or3 full plate mod. Both of which I have. I can still lift the front wheel if I'm not careful.
The 1 1/8" belt becomes the weak link.

If you're really looking to make the gears taller the 33/65 is a great change with about 10% effect on final drive you just have to change the belt length.
Do you know what that belt length would then need to be? 126t? In my searches, now I'm seeing pullies with and without an offset. Which is the correct one?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Going by the previous post in this thread 128 teeth is the right length for the 3365 combination I don't know about the offsets

·
Registered
16 Posts
Going by the previous post in this thread 128 teeth is the right length for the 3365 combination I don't know about the offsets
Sorry to bother you with this question, but I think you said you are running your bike with a harley pully. If so, is the belt straight over the center of the pully where it's bolted to the wheel, or is the pully offset away from the wheel? I keep going back and forth on whether or not to do this mod, and I keep coming back to wanting a project. Your input is appreciated

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I'm sorry I just don't remember. it's been on the bike like that for a number of years and I have the bike put away in a friend's garage it's not easy for me to get to this time of year.

I don't think there's any spacers involved but I wouldn't swear by it

·
Super Moderator
7,678 Posts
If it's a little off center not gonna cause any harm...

If u wannna do it

Do it...

If u have reservations about it

Than dont do it...

Just my opinion is all..

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Scotty like I think you have convinced yourself that the harley pulley will work.....correct?
Just pull the trigger and slap it on. As long as you have the belt centered and tensioned correctly you are good to go.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts