RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
I am pretty sure CBRMATT was a site member and very likely a site supporter. There are a bunch of Warriors with their chrome on the road. I haven't seen or heard from them in some time so not sure what the deal is but..... That price is seriously high.

Not sure why anyone would market parts for a bike no longer in production. Seems like a bad business plan to me.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
It's a bit high but if u look at the description they do include a lot, including a chrome front rim etc. Still a bit steep tho

·
Registered
578 Posts
he didn't just put this up, it was a option to buy a few years ago when they were still making the warrior. I had asked him about the price being so high and they said you have to rework the swingarm a lot more even than the 280 kit and multiple other stuff

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
CBRMatt is owner of Performance Edge. He was a long time, original member, around here, and for a while was a site vendor, as well. His company was one of the first, along with Cycle Image to do chrome exchanges and big tire kits for our bikes. If I remember correctly, his kits are plug and play, no swapping out bearings and everthing is chromed and it comes with a custom rear fender. I have seen their Chrome and it is just as good as Cycle Image's quality and I have had CI's chrome rims for over 10 years with no pitting. $6k is a lot, but it's a 300mm and you get a lot with it. That being said, I wouldn't spend that much on anything for any bike unless it was the bike itself. But that's just me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts