RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 744 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This is the 8th European warrior meeting.

It will be held in Hindhead, Surrey, England.
In previous years, it has been held in and around different parts of Germany, but as the interest has grown, it is now
being held in different countries within the EU, last year being Switzerland.
The UK meeting really will be a truly international event, with warriors from all over Europe attending.
Last year 5 from England and Scotland and jarv from Ireland joined approx 20 other warriors from
Germany and Norway in the village of Andermatt in the Swiss Alps.

How does it work?.... Each year at the end of the meeting, the warriors vote for a venue for the next year ... for 2012 it's the UK's turn to host the meeting.

It would be great to get a big response from UK warriors as it really could be the biggest warrior gathering anywhere ever!
There will never be an easier and cheaper way of meeting warriors from all over Europe and this is an opportunity not to be missed!

We have negotiated a good deal with the hotel and the owners have agreed to help us make this a great weekend.

The Devils Punchbowl is a well known landmark in the Surrey countryside and the town of Hindhead is nearby.

BBC - Seven Wonders - Devil's Punchbowl

Room prices are very reasonable, and bear in mind that this is a 1/2 board booking, so includes breakfast AND an evening meal too.
The room prices are £40.00 per person per night sharing.
A single occupancy would be £70.00 per night.
There is good parking for the bikes and a seperate function room available for us.
Some of the warriors from Germany have said they are going to stay longer than just the weekend as they intend to have a tour around the UK while they are here.

Please note: There is no camping available at this venue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A deposit of £50.00 per person is required when booking a room.*** ROOM LIST LINK BELOW***

All payments for the 8th European meeting should be made via the PayPal address below:

Please remember to send the payment as either a gift - or - add £2.75 to the amount paid to cover the PayPal fees.

Thanks.

Send PayPal to: [email protected]

Oh - and please don't forget to include your forum name - otherwise we probably won't know who you are!

========================================>>>>> ROOM LIST <<<<<============================================

Caledonian warrior will update the room list as the deposits are received.

Look forward to hearing from you...

Cheers! jarv :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Double room please . Not sure if Sarah will be able to make it but I'll go double just in case.
:eek: sorry but WE [royal we] can't possibly sanction Sarah not being their!!....re think please [please = or else!:D]

hey Nick...Sarah is on the mend now i very very much hope!???

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Well I'm on. Just paid the deposit.
you and frankie...haha...in the same room...haha.....we'll need another 'bomb' to get frankie up and out again!! lol:D excellent

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Tom,
This are my old one :rolleyes: but I´ve some new Miller, just some weeks old where I can take off the db-killer :) they are really loud - geil (awesome)

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hi Tom,
This are my old one :rolleyes: but I´ve some new Miller, just some weeks old where I can take off the db-killer :) they are really loud - geil (awesome)
well don't just stand their...where's my picture of the new ones...and who's stolen the old ones!!:D

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Would love to join, but it's too early for me to confirm. I'll chime in as soon as possible.

I'll be there in Tewkesbury in April for sure. :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I just paid the deposit.

The meeting will be awesome I can't wait.
now that's a booking i'm very happy to see....cheers marcus - need a room number for you ....have a look at the list on the front page [bottom of jarv's post] and see where you'd lke to live for the weekend

17 warriors [kreigers] and counting.....

Roll up roll up for the greatest show on the planet!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
nope i was wrong again ...19 warriors are now planning to be at the uk euro meeting 2012

awesome - fast response for a july meet ...but when the rooms are gone they are gone :D [i'm ok i've got a bed lol]

1 - 20 of 744 Posts