RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first joined this forum I said that I would be doing a major overhaul on my 05 midnight warrior and would post pics when I completed; well I'm 95% done and boy is she a head Turner.
View attachment 249386 View attachment 249387 View attachment 249388 View attachment 249389
So I went the blue steel customs route; 300 rear/ 23 inch front set up, 31t pulley, custom handle bars from BSC, left side brake set up front and back, led headlight and signals, fwd control extensions, tricky air ride, I know I'm forgetting alot, but tell me what you guys think so far....

·
Registered
691 Posts
Very Cool job.
I'd like to see more photos from different angles and in day light (y)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hi, having looked at your photos I’m wondering whether you have raked the front end or is that an optical illusion. Either way, real nice ride😎😎

·
Super Moderator
5,695 Posts
Curious, doe's your rear custom pulley squeak going down the road. I have an RC custom rear pulley that squeaks to high heaven. I'm going to switch to a Harley stock rear pulley and see if that stops the noise.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Gilly, if your custom rear pulley is chromed including the teeth ( not sure what they are called ). The squeaking is coming from your belt rubbing on the chrome. A little WD40 will solve that and it won’t hurt your belt.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol I’m glad my eyes are still functioning. Looking at the photos again it looks like you raised your speedo or is that just because of the rake?
The speedo was customized to fit in that spot for a clean look. The tach was relocated.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
If you dont mine

How much $$$ do u have into the front
Wheel n rake tress.?.?.?

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts