RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone suggest a good bike magazine to subscribe to?

I was looking at Hot Bike but itsays it is for HD. (nice bikes in it though)

I want something that covers metric cruisers/custom bikes.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Roadbike Magazineis probably what you're looking for. I still have an issue where there is a custom warrior in it.

I subscibe to Rider & Cycle World right now.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
I get all the american Mags and it seems that most are very similar. Cycle world is more sport bike oriented. I like Sportrider and Cruiser mag. I was a boarders books that week and was shocked how much better the EURO motorcycle Mags are. Better articles, Pictures more in depth and no a$$ kissing of the vendors. I wishI could subscribe because there $7.99 a Mag. I sat there and read for an hour.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Easyriders Doesnt seem to specify which arena their in, but they definetly feature the american made guys WAY more than metrics, VTwin is published by the same guys and has more Metric stuff in it.

Penthouse is another one of my favorites but its really difficult to find a motorcycle in there. I have looked too. it tough. lol

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
BJINFIDEL said:
Easyriders Doesnt seem to specify which arena their in, but they definetly feature the american made guys WAY more than metrics, VTwin is published by the same guys and has more Metric stuff in it.

Penthouse is another one of my favorites but its really difficult to find a motorcycle in there. I have looked too. it tough. lol

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
+1 more for Cruiser and Road Bike mags...they are the ones that I buy the most...although once in a while I buy DuPont Motorcycle guide when I'm feeling extra rich!

·
Registered
989 Posts
I have been getting V-twin for 2 years now and I feel they have fair coverage of both metric and american. This months issue has a nice roadstar on the cover.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Arkansas Warrior said:
When Penthouse features bikes, its usual in the tech section. Occasionally I read that section.

Well, thats what I am looking for too. I mean, I like to check as many issues as possible to make sure I dont miss anything. I check every page, some of them twice.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
They have words in that Mag??

BJINFIDEL said:

·
Registered
576 Posts
wallnecks classic cycle trader- not much on anything custom (mostly a trader mag) but amazing articals and history--- american, brit, and metric, and oh yeah------ WHAT MIKE SAID!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts