RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give Metalgear a shout out of thanks. He came over yesterday and Helped (said loosely) me with a DIY BAK. I said helped loosely only because all i really did to help was drive us back and forth to the parts store trying to find parts that would work.

I just wanted to say a big Thank You for your time at effort

Thanks

Greg (darken_rahl03)

·
Registered
742 Posts
darken_rahl03 said:
I just wanted to giveMentalcase a shout out of thanks. He came over yesterday and Helped (said loosely) me with a DIY BAK. I said helped loosely only because all i really did to help was drive us back and forth to the parts store trying to find parts that would work.

I just wanted to say a big Thank You for your time at effort

Thanks

Greg (darken_rahl03)

Aint no thang man. It certainly was not boring!

·
Registered
742 Posts
In all seriousness Greg is a nice guy with a bada$$ warrior that needs to be riddin. We all need to try to do a dinner ride one night next week.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would love to do a dinner ride some time, problum with next weeks is i leave sunday for 2 weeks (again) for Charleston SC. for work. I get back the morning of the 4th. And as far as I know thats the last they have any of use schuleded to spend time in Charleston. So i'd be able any time this week or not until i get back.

Looking forward to meeting more of you Warrior riders

1 - 6 of 6 Posts