RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
28,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

I've had a few requests from established members asking how to help Jim get a replacement battery to start his bike, which he has continued to 'make his own' despite cancer and additionally now brain surgery. Jim is an awesome example of brother and biker and family man.

I asked him if he would mind if some of us contributed $20 or so by paypal toward the battery he needs and maybe even a new charger. After awhile he said it would be greatly helpful.

I will get mine sent when I finish posting this. Many by nature prefer to donate anonymously so will not post here. Others hopefully will. But either way, Jim will post here in this thread when he has ordered and received, and when installed so we can all follow along. Just for fun!

I will edit-out his paypal email at that time, and will note 'closed' so everyone knows Jim is all set.

[Fully funded. PayPal deleted as promised]

Thanks, and everyone please stay safe out there.

ArizonaWarrior

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
To all my warrior family Thank you for your emotional support you've shown me over the past tow years ,now you offer me this gift, to all of you I thank you from the bottom of my heart you are all great people and I was able to purchase a new battery,and charger this afternoon with your generosity Again thank you and a big shout out to my warrior brother mike AirizonaWarrior for setting this up and making this possible for me, you are a great man Again thank all of you for you support, I will post up when they com in Ps I just figured out how to post a pic of my new road warrior zipper

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Well another update guys, On Monday after noon I had a heart attack and was air lifted to Grand Rapids Michigan, I had another blockage that caused me an issue from being off the heart medicine from having the brain surgery, I'm now home and feeling stronger.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
well two heart attacks all this lung cancer ,The wife says I should stop trying new things! BU ton a good note I got my first helicopter ride, was cool as **** .

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Your the definition or A WARRIOR...
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE..

KEEPING YOU. IN MY PRAYERS.....

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I just want to let everyone know that I did get your donations gift,and the battery and charger should be arriving today,or tomorrow I will post when they get here, Again than you to everyone who has shonw me so much support over the past two years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts