RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, and thanks for all the great advice through-out this website. I found a New red beauty with less than 600k at a shop in Vancouver. I also got a year warrenty from Yamaha with it. As a father with 6 kids I cant aford all the mods. The cost of school and food for them is crazy. I find the stock exhaust is to quiet and I feel noise is a great way to be seen. Any advice on some other slip on exhaust that wont cost too much would be greatly appreated. Thanks again.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome mate, with 6 kids I hardly need to ask you where your Login name comes from [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]. dfwrs is right on the button with the Samson pipes, you probably get the most decibels for your dollar. Ride safe.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome aboard, and congrats on your new Baby! It can be very demanding, but family always comes first!

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Congrats on the bike. There are a lot of free mods that can be done. LOUD PIPES???? Samson is the way to go. They are relatively inexspensive and cheaper if you get from our classifieds or Ebay.

Insert Image:

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Congrats on your 02. Samson's are a great sounding pipe that are actually reasonably priced. There are actually a lot of free mods you can do, as well... those are the best ones. Have fun (I'm sure you will), and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Welcome wildwillie good to see another warior in the vancouver area a lot of free mods on site here. Check the ride clubs west coast (pnw) maybe get out and ride with a few of us if you can find the free time

1 - 15 of 15 Posts