RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my 07 warrior, Bodacious,in september 08 and have had a blast riding it. Since 2002 I have slobbered over every warrior that has passed through my stealers doors...so they know me:)So the other day I rode Bodacious out to the strealer to shoot the bull and ask some questions about recalls and what not. Hold that thought, I used to work at a ford dealer as a mechanic and when someone brought there shelby or gt in and had a problem I always went...oh yeah its a gt...do you drive it normal? Okay back to the story....I have never had anything that you could drive...abnormal. A couple of 4x4s but you really cant over drive a pickup. So I ask the service manager what normal oil usage is and he pauses and says.."none"(BS and he can see that I am thinking it) then he goes, Oh yeah..itIS a Warrior...Do you drive it like normal? Or.... Then I got to say IT"**** no man its a warrior" I ride it like a warrior man. Oh that felt good. I smiled all day. Iride something that is recognized asBAD-ASS!!Then I realized when someone brought there GT or shelby or SVT in to get worked on I usually took it out and enjoyed it a little bit. Now if I bring Bodacious in to a dealer some other tech is gonna take liberty with bo. That pisses me off! Sorry so long of a post. Just saw a bit of humor in it

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Bodacious!

Yeah, man. You own a bad-ass ride! It's recognized as such, even if people don't recognize it as a Yamaha Road Star Warrior. You'll love the attention it gets at stop lights, gas stations, restaurants...

Check your odometer very closely (to the tenth of a mile) if/when you take it in for work. I do. I'll let the dealer work on it as long as it's under warranty. After that, no more.

Congrats on your new bad-ass bike, Bodacious!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts