RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name is Ruddy and i became a member today, i have been checking the site and it is amazing the amount of info that can help someone like me, a newbie to my Yamaha 2004 warrior road star.

Thank you so much for sharing so much valuable info, I am looking forward to give as well.

Ruddy

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome to the family. You've already found the best place to get any info needed for these bikes. You've got a great group of people here that will help out as well. Get those post numbers up and get some pictures of your bike up for us to see.

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Welcome from Sunny South Florida. Make sure you update your bio with location and pictures of your ride.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome from Washington State. And the most improbable motorcycle site. This motorcycle has been out of production for 10 years and there still an active community because it's such a great bike. Enjoy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome from NYC!!! If you have this bike this is the place to be; always remember there is no such thing as a stupid question here, you will just be stupid for not asking. The amount of knowledge here is fantastic!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts