RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont often get ours lined up side by side so I thought I better take a picture while I could.
(Mines normally 2 lengths ahead, got to love that 29 tooth equivalent)[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

80.07KB

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Sweet. I really like the chain look on the Warrior. Sharp!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 4" in the back has really made this thing fun in the corners. It dives in and holds a line great. The only draw back is I need to go up on the spring, atleast to 1000#. With g-force and my fat arse it will bring it down alot, havent hit bottom but sure have been close and would hate to do it in a real tight turn.

This is the only pic I have of my rear Bruce. I know its all that you want to see of my rear too. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

87.81KB

Gregg I would be afraid to rake it. I looked at the back of everyones helmets at the Dragon, sure wouldnt want to have to see their faces (since they would have time to turn around and be heading back toward me) lol. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I like how the rear fender follows the seat contour. It's the most original rear I have seen yet. Nice.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Beautiful looking Midnight [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

quote:Originally posted by independent_lemming

Dont often get ours lined up side by side so I thought I better take a picture while I could.
(Mines normally 2 lengths ahead, got to love that 29 tooth equivalent)[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

80.07 KB

1 - 13 of 13 Posts