RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure where to post this but I wanted to Thank some very special and great people for making my tip to Tn. and Fl. an awesome time. warriordog and his lil ol southern belle,Janice,Yall opened you doors and showed what southern hospitality really is. I know the Dog would never admit it but he is what a true friend all the things that are good in a person! Woody wow what can ya say about "Yoda" OF rswarrior TRULY AN HONOR to spend time with someone so understated but a real old school genious/craftsmen ! I'm just buttering ya up Woody cause I want them Symetrical holes on my belt guard
! Jp warrior and Missy,wow you guys just opened the doors to your place and made room for all the rabble that showed up ! **** rearrange the house just to fit everyone in.I hope JP found his way home with his newly made "compass" Missy, you are an awesome wife and Shawn is LUCKY to have you,I kept my promise and brought him back to ya without an injury or arrest! I am not so good at expressing my feelings unless it has to do with a bodily exccretion and a disgusting sexual act but ALL my extended family on RSWARRIOR I just wanted in some small way to express a Heartfelt Thanks for being there and my door is always open for a Warrior brother or family!!! I love ya guys!!!!!!
Party on Garth!!!! See all the other posts for my normal perversion and sickness, just kinda wanted to keep this one on a serious note!!!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
I smell Identy theft or his more sensitive twin!!
Someone please check his fingerprints and ID. I think you brought back a Vespa rider instead of a warrior rider.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Allsmiles said:
Someone please check his fingerprints and ID. I think you brought back a Vespa rider instead of a warrior rider.
Agreed, I think I need an insulin shot for all this syrupy sweetness.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Spent some time w/Ramless @ Bike Week festivities.He was his normal???perverted self until he spent a couple of nights tenting in JP's back yard w/ Warriordog & Mappie .Don't know what happened to him but he became much more effeminate after the campout.He kept saying that he finally had truly discovered his female side & was proud to show it.Oh well,I'm sure this is a passing fancy & he'll return to his "animal" ways shortly.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Jeff, are you drinking and listening to Barbara Streisand? If so, stop the 8 track tape!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did forget to trim madelaine and especially Liam's hair off! Liam is a mini me to Shawn which I still don't know if thats good or not!!!!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not drinkin today but i did listen to a bunch of sarah mclachlan on the way home which makes me feel vulnerable!!

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
heh heh

Who needs TV? I'm laughing more over this thread than "The Big Bang Theory" show right now.

·
Registered
8,292 Posts
Allsmiles said:

He must have changed identities after he crawled out of a super duty & fired up thatobnoxious4 cylinder tonka toy for the long lonely ride back to the coal country.

+ I don't care how much syrup he pours I'm not machining the belt guard.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
I have to agree that this thread is entertaining! I'm sure that we will get a response from him after Dancing with the Stars is over. You know that he has it on TIVO and is rewinding and trying to learn the moves during commercials.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
DeWarrior said:
Liar! You're a fucking liar!
Had to be there to get this one guys.

Shawn, Darrell, Mappie, Steve, Glen, and all that stayed at Shawn's house - What a time!!!
Thanks guys for getting over there to Daytona putting up with Jeff and Woody.
Most excellent time Garth!!!!
I had a blast, got to see some old friends and meet some new ones. Anyone who ever has the opportunity to go to a Warrior gathering and doesn't - Well, you're just loosing out on great friends and great times. Don't miss one if you can help it. Get there any way you can.

Thanks again to Shawn and Missy for opening up your house to us.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
JamesD said:
independent_lemming said:
Who are you and what did you do with badass?

Don't you mean assram?

That's just farggin' sick on so many levels. Let me guess, the next trip is a ride up to......................................wait for it.............................Brokeback Mountain?????

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
What a fun weekend! It was my pleasure to have all of you here. I had nothing planned and was not very excited about the approaching bikeweek, but y'all made the difference for me. The Friday ride with Jeff and Dave brought a spark back for riding that I thought was extinguished, thanks for the camaraderie. It was great seeing all you guys and hanging with old friends, old looking friends, and new friends.

The meet and greet at the Winghouse was larger than I expected. We easily filled up 4 tables with the crew. There there were some nice looking Warriors there too (not mine of course) and some interesting and well done mods. Shawnzilla offered me help with painting my Warrior, I had to chuckle and wonder if he knew I can paint but didn't have the time or desire, or thought I didn't know how to paint. Guess it's what happens when you aren't active here when new guys join up... LOL Luc's bike puked fuel all over the place until I told him to open the gas cap. It was funny seeing him scratch his head wondering why that happened.

Mike, I still have your belt, thanks again!!!

Next year lets pack 'em in again.

Lastly,

Dave thanks a bunch for the hookup. Those ribeyes and burgers really hit the spot!

kindest regards,

Shawn.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
He was there in spirit. I wore a clothing item of Glenns all weekend long, from Thrusday to Sunday.

I miss you my friend.

WarriorDog said:
DeWarrior said:
Liar! You're a fucking liar!
Had to be there to get this one guys.

Shawn, Darrell, Mappie, Steve, Glen, and all that stayed at Shawn's house - What a time!!!
Thanks guys for getting over there to Daytona putting up with Jeff and Woody.
Most excellent time Garth!!!!
I had a blast, got to see some old friends and meet some new ones. Anyone who ever has the opportunity to go to a Warrior gathering and doesn't - Well, you're just loosing out on great friends and great times. Don't miss one if you can help it. Get there any way you can.

Thanks again to Shawn and Missy for opening up your house to us.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts