RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening Everyone

Well it took me all weekend. I installed A BAK kit from Barons Customs it included AIS and Relocation plate, a Baron's big nasty slip on, andPC III USB. I first want to thank red horse for his write up on BAK and AIS. This helped out tremendously when I got stuck. I will post pics soon. Now all I have to say is **** what a spaghetti mess under the tank. I got stuck on the BAK for the day and that was because of the maze of hoses. Thanks Red horse for the awesome write up again it help. I have to say I was almost ready to take it in the stealer. I can not emphasize the importance of labeling your cables and wires if you don’t you might end up like me and swapping the coil lead I did mark them but I still ended up swapping them. I had to take it apart 3 times to fix the problem. Consulting the service manual to make sure I have the right wires in the right place. The first and secondtime I kept back firing and it kept flooding you can smell it so I just had to keep eliminating all possibilities until I swapped the coil leads frontto rear. AIS was easy and the slip on and rear brake master relocation was simple. The Baron's kit tells you to cut the brake line to relocate it, you don’t have to do that just place the bracket at the second hole away from the swing arm pivot point resulting in no cutting and no bleeding of the brake line. The only complaint I now have is a loud knock at the left front of the bike but it runs smooth other then that and from what I read this is normal.It is late and I have to get ready for work tomorrow and was not able to get pics since it is dark but wait till tomorrow every one will get what the want, PICS.

Updated

Large files

http://bikemods.shutterfly.com/

DOC

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Re: A Ton Of Mods This Weekend

Congrats DOC. Can't wait to see the pics. Next should be the Power Commander.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Re: A Ton Of Mods This Weekend

All in all it sounds like you had fun doing this yourself. Is it gratifying. Wait till you start messing with PC lll different maps!

Have fun Doc.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have also include pics from my last mods 35 degree bar, new hand grips, braided lines upfront, and yamaha tear drop mirrors

Doc

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the late posting working nights still. I did have a gallery don't know what happened to it after the update. I am fairly savvy with computer since I am work's local admin. Could I have a admin look and see what happened to my gallery or am i doing a "DDD" right now

Doc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts