RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Is it me or does the seat look XX Jumbo?

Good thing is that the tins can be painted and a fender can be replaced. Gotta take that into account for neccessary modifications once purchased. Bid appropriately.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I dont care for the color combo.The fender is dif.It may not look to bad if it was a dif color. Eveyone has there own taste as some of the bikes hear show.I dont care for everything everyone hear does but it their choice.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Arizona Warrior said:
Some people can't design their own vision, they make everything look like a harley because it's all they can see. Not an original thought in their head.
yeah! what he said.

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
can someone go round and take the warrior badge of it? - all that work!! and so not a warrior toooo much makeup for me - do we classify the warrior modded as true custom or a hot rod? - we had a chat on sunday about how mainstream mags don't cover the warrior style - and custom mags don't cover the warrior - perhaps that's the point, the warrior doesn't fit a label and no-one can invent 'cool' - something either is or it isn't - Warriors are 'cool man' full stop

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
It seems like every idea he had was almost contradictory to the next. Full fender but drag bars.... The spiked air but retro colors.... I don't know, just seems very piece-milled and randomly customized. I'm guessing he's looked at a lot of other bikes and liked several ideas he's seen never guessing how crappy they'd look all together.

What's up with that seat by the way?!?! WTF, did his 11 year old daughter stitch that sack up for him in home ec or something??

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Kind of like a woman, a LARGE woman, in Spandex

·
Registered
664 Posts
WOW!!! The color is aaiight, but the rear fender is definitely an individuals choice (not mine). But G-dam! who did the upholstery on that seat? He should take 5K off the top just for that! LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts