RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use Paragon Motorclub?

So far I only found one that I think looks good but I have no idea how to pick District of Columbia as a state so I can sign up.

http://www.paragonmotorclub.com/roadside/ $69/ year

AAA only covers 4 wheel vehicles. I readhere that theirinsurance is bad but their roadside basic stuff is great.

Costco has a similar program: https://costcora.crosscountry-auto.com/Public/Home.aspx But I don't think it covers motorcycles.

I don't want to do group network because I wantroadside assistancefor both car and bike. I'm building another custom so that will probably break down and my old car will too! Yeah this isn't really for the Warrior because man, that thing is tough.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
I have CAA the Canadian counterpart to AAA ...basically interchangeable I think (AAA covers me when I am in the US).

Mine covers me both in the car and on the bike ... In fact I have had them transport the bike 3 times ..2 broken belts and one chafed wire issue...

So are you sure AAA won't cover you while on the bike ??!

CAA Basic: Provides service to licensed four wheel motor driven vehicles of the passenger, pleasure or recreation type (vans and 4 wheel motor homes included) if services can be safely delivered and limited service to dual wheel recreation vehicles.

CAA Plus: Provides service to licensed four wheel motor driven vehicles of the passenger, pleasure or recreation type (vans and 4 wheel motor homes included) and motorcycles with or without side cars and limited service to dual wheel recreation vehicles.

CAA Plus RV: Provides all services to dual wheel drive axle licensed motor homes, dual wheel pick ups, campers, and the following types of trailers: travel, horse, snowmobile, utility and boat.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
My insurance offers that. Had a flat once and they sent a tow truck to pick me up and carry me home. No charge within 50 miles or something like that.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Check out Dairyland Ins. you won't believe all they cover,towing,mod parts,hotel room if your stuck over night,ect. ect. ect....... and cheep too.I had a claim and they said to take it to the dealer have it put back new and send them the bill. They payed the dealer direct with no problems. I can't say enought good about them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
coolcat2002 said:
AAA only covers 4 wheel vehicles.

Really? That's news to me. My old Kawasaki broke down last summer and I called AAA and they got me a tow truck just fine. Only problem I found was alot of tow companys don't want to deal with bikes in general.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Progressive Insurance and Star Touring offer road side services.

The Star Touring services are through http://www.road-america.com/. Here is more details of their Cycle Assist opition
Cycle Assist®

[*]Sign and Drive roadside assistance up to $250 per occurrence
[*]Customized benefit levels also available
[*]Coverage can be designed to be motorcycle specific or to cover all vehicles
[*]Client can customize roadside benefit to include tie-back to the issuing dealer or any other location
[*]Program is designed as a stand-alone profit center or as an enhancement or promotional item
[*]Field Issue or membership card fulfillment available
[*]Terms for stand-alone memberships range from 1-7 years
[*]Renewable membership and commission [/list]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts