RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
At least all you have to do is set your beer on the deck and it will stay cold. LOL!!!! looks like a good time but I think I'll stick with the Arizona sunshine with my swimming. Have fun!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
That's pretty funny, I was in NYC last week. I really don't miss that weather :eek:) Tampa is about 80, sorry bud, but i gotta go riding....

·
Registered
208 Posts
ekmaint said:
garnerwarrior said:
Well you are gonna hate me then It's 77 and sunny GOIN RIDDIN!

53 here right now . I couldnt go riding if I wanted to though, the driveway is a solid sheet of ice

Plus you wouldn't want to get all that salt wash from the road all over the bike

·
Registered
148 Posts
We had some rain here yesterday so I rode out figuring the salt wouldn't be to bad. It got mudded up pretty good though. 70 miles today! There aren't many 56 degree days in March up here in Maine; I had to do it. When I got it home I spend as much time washing and waxing but it was worth it!

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Thats a great pic.. hit 70 here today. The warrior is buried behind all my buddies junk in the garage, so I took his Kawasucki zrx1200 for a spin. I actually enjoyed the sportbike feel again, it's been a long time. Enjoy that beer, have on for me....

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
It's about 73 degrees here in NC right now. Got some pork ribs in the smoker out back on the deck by the pool. They're right at 225 degrees because that's where I want them to be. All of the windows in the house are open and the fans are on and I can smell the smoked pork aroma drifting into the house. Both doggies are sitting on the couch with me right now. Drinking an icy cold Amstel Light and sipping a shot glass full of hot sauce. Life is good.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Ha Ha Ha....That's pretty funny b-itch!!!! But WTF is that a Coors Light your drinking in the Corona Chair I gave you????

PS Send me down a cooler full of snow to remind me that I don't need to rush home....80 & Sunny here till....Wow what a forecast!!!

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Looks like the coors light train just went through your backyard.....Keep the train, I'll take my Yuengling and 75 degree sunny spring break days.

Funny picture though...I used to live in PA...snow sucks.

P.S....don't look now but there is a huge critter hole in your fence there.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UpstateBob said:
Ha Ha Ha....That's pretty funny b-itch!!!! But WTF is that a Coors Light your drinking in the Corona Chair I gave you????

PS Send me down a cooler full of snow to remind me that I don't need to rush home....80 & Sunny here till....Wow what a forecast!!!

LMAO!! Yea i know, the northeast corona drinkin starts at 70 degrees. Not quite there yet

1 - 17 of 17 Posts