RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
First of all, congradulations on your purchase of the 02 Warrior. I am sorry you had to finance it but that's another issue. It does sound like you found a nice bike at a reasonably fair price. The market is beginning to see a lot of bikes from enlisted men who have deployed, not wanting to continue with their payments, or quite honestly returned never to ride anything again.

If you will contact me I can show you how to save thousands of dollars in interest charges over the term of your loan - for free!

My first high performance motorcycle was a "water-buffalo"... I hoped your experiences are as memorable and as safe as mine were.

Amos

Discussion starter · #23 ·
I have a couple of questions. If I have the title signed and notarized can I then get my temp tag or do I have to get it transfered first. question 2 is there a place online I can find the temp motorcycle test to study it for ohio.thanks in advance
mike

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.