RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa came early.
My wife asked what I wanted for Christmas. I told her I needed some accessories for my bike. She doesn't know what I need so she said go ahead and order them. They are now here and installed. I posted pics in my gallery. I still have more to do, but I squeezed as many accessories into $500.00 as I could.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also got the peg relocation kit and the Yami Floorboards and the Radiantz License Plate Frame. The license frame is not installed yet, but will be when I get my license plate. The Mustang seat I had gotten a few months back. I paid $200.00 on the seat which included the shipping. Won the bid on ebay. It looks new

quote:Originally posted by RaySDF250

Looks good. So what things did you get other than the eliminator kit, Mustang seat and MC Ent backrest?

·
Registered
735 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jabo

Looks good. You will love the mustang seat.
Ditto. And you will love that seat more as soon as you take a long vacation on it. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There are some very nice bikes on this site that have inpired me. Those bikes show me I have a long way to go. But I'm going to enjoy getting there.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts