RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just acquired an 08 Midnight and I'm immersing myself in my new distraction. Very happy to find this site/forum. Looks like a great group and the I am sure will come in handy with mods research. I just purchased my first aftermarket accoutrement--Bub Hugger exhaust. Can't wait to get installed.

I have owned a few bikes..mostly dirt, dual sport and a few years ago I bought a new HD softail. I got rid of the HD and bikes all together for about 5 years. When I got the bug again I started going down the path of looking at expensive American custom V twin S&S types. It was purely accidental that I discovered the Warrior. I was stunned that this awesome looking bike came in a metric platform from a foreign manufacturer! I am not complaining..but the price point for a brand new Warrior is rediculously cheap vis-a-vis the comparable American bikes. I must admit to being quite skeptical about metric cruisers while a HD owner...but, that has changed!
This bike, regardless of origin, absolutely rocks!

Anyone aware of folks jettisoning HD's etc in favor of Warrior?

Look forward to replies. I will upload pics soon.

Justin

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Welcome aboard, you will find a wealth of info/resources and even some great parts on this 4m. Becareful though there is a terrible mod virus that runs rampant around here /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I purchased my Warrior almost by accident too. I was trying to work out a deal at the Harley shop, but they didn't have the bike I wanted. They tried to sell me a diferent model, but I told them I'd wait. Driving down the highway one day and I saw my Warrior sitting in a driveway with a for sale sign. After the test ride I knew I wanted it. I've said to myself many times, "I'm glad I didn't get the Harley".

·
Registered
803 Posts
Can't say I got rid of an HD for my Warrior but came very close to buying a one. I mentioned by phone to an old friend my intent to buy a Heritage Soft Tail and he made me promise to at least look at a Road Star 1st. I did, but it was the line's of the Warrior that bit hard and deep. I started researching the Warrior and found this incredible site. The rest is history. Welcome to the Mad Mad World of Warriors.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Welcome, You are going to have a blast. We have had some come from Harley's some went to Harkey's and some even have both. Most Survived.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
jrufo,

Welcome to the forums! And congrats on the NEW MIDNIGHT Warrior!! And welcome to the most exclusive club there is...The Midnight Club!

Huh! Another Midnight Warrior to add to our ranks...

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Welcome! I've converted 2 now so it's no surprize. Enjoy the Midnight!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts