RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ian and I did a 'recky' of the Ace today [so they wouldn't see uscoming..[lie] we turned up in our cages!!]...and it was it's same old self..which was comforting.. lol

Actually Ian kindly gave me his old warriors bazooka [doesn't fit the Raider apparently..
]...thought i was getting just the fat bit..turned out to be the whole works..
... just as well i didn't turn up to collect it on the bike ...phew [4ft long and heavier than me!]..thanks again Ian..that was a very fine way to pass a drizzly sunday afternoon

·
Registered
940 Posts
thats good news tom but it was pretty dead last year on yamaha day.

think we need a good turn out this year

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yabhoa said:
think we need a good turn out this year

Looks like the guys have shown a willingness to play lol...[fingers crossed]....that's one fine mesmerising signature animi!!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Tom it was good to see you todayfor afew brews and a gas. Hope your suspension coped after you added the heavy artillery to the rest of the kit
I've dropped you a pm ...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Me and Jon eventually made it to the 'ACE' on the 26th Feb, we can both recommend the steak and kidney pud - it was great after a cold ride from Cardiff.

Made it to Alpha Motorcycles earlier that day, Ali was a great host (he makes a good cup of char) and we boughtsome bolt on bling for the trike. We should have checked the up and coming events as the following sunday was yep you guessed it 'Trike Sunday'....ah-well never mind, there's always next time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts