RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i'm closest to the Ace Cafe and the guys are still riding in the sun shine home - i'd just like to say it was great to meet and greet - Stevei - Warrior_ukand irichards with his new raider [and i'll be the first to admit it's a whole deal prettier in the flesh] - hadn't realised how tall he andit sits next to the warrior - as i'm not a paid up member of V&Hthe guys picked on my water heater[:'(] [my lovely water heater - ok so the V&H's on there bikes did look a little better sccch] - we spotted another '03 warrior but no rider? - we have pictures to prove it! [and get that tacho glass mended mister] - HD's abounded like rabbits - it was packed- but i reckonwe still rode away on the best **** bikes - stevei will organise that transaction - thanks guys

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Viva de sunshine! It was good to see you guys and what a great day for it. Just wish that girl in yellow had finished letting us see them too!
P-teaser

Never seen so many Valkyries in once place. Couldn't turn around without falling over one.

Its a really nice 'water-heater'Tomba
, honest!.....the weight must be a real help when youleanin on roundabouts
Ach! who cares when you're on the best bleedin cruiser ever built.

·
Registered
137 Posts
yes long live the sunshine
, a cracking day and really good to meet you guys allwayss good to put faces to names,and yes never mind cruiser day i think it was valkyrie day and i really thought she would of got um out for the boys bit of a spoil sport hay,and i agree i think the raider is a cracking bike in the flesh,pity about that water heater but im sure next time we meet ill bring some tools and releive you of it tomba but each to there own as i said a great crash bobbin.hopefully see you all soon and some more of you to meet too would be great.

regards steve

ps tomba pm me iff your interested in bits

1 - 3 of 3 Posts