RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
im a possibility nick, although i still havent had my stuff back from the painters although they had em 2 months ago.

bone

·
Registered
940 Posts
nick, what about this for a change as the last few times have been a wash out.

we could organise a ride to the vic at leicster for a breakfast and a shandy or 2.

usually loadss of bikes there as is a biker freindly meet/biker pub.

just a thought

bone

·
Registered
940 Posts
didnt have a date in mind for liecster, just thought we could have a ride over for some brekkie and a chin wag just for the ride out.i know the motorcycle museum isnt too far away aswell if any ones into that.im at least 2 weeks away from being back on the road,so anytime after that.

bone

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
mongo77 said:
As usual, i'll put myself forward for everything, then i'll not turn up due to work, so i'm up for both guys!!

It wouldn't be the same without you Nik. If you need somewhere to stop over let me know.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
irichards said:
Both sound good. Let us know when you've got an idea on dates for the Vic.

Ah mr richards... we was just talking about you [well yesterday u got a mention so it counts
] - was hoping to see you at the Ace, April, sharp! lol - and and i was going to ring and meet in town soonish!?

·
Registered
722 Posts
So long as I'm not travelling with work I'll be at the Ace in April (and provided it's not wetter than an otters pocket...)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
tomba said:
Ah mr richards... we was just talking about you [well yesterday u got a mention so it counts
] - was hoping to see you at the Ace, April, sharp! lol - and and i was going to ring and meet in town soonish!?

Jeepers, wish life was interesting enough to justify the gossiping

It'd be good tosee you in town -I'll PM you over the weekend.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts