RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY ACE, I hve seen your paint. Insane Designs!! The same guy is going to paint mine. I happened to be at a the local tatoo shop and he had pics of this tank and fenders. Well I knew right away that it was a Warrior. I had planned on them doing my bike but have been waiting to have the dough, and quit frankly, I was pissed that someone from my area already beat me to it, LOL!! I told Joe and them that if they saw you to check out this forum, but I see that you already knew about it! I live in Concord, I heard that you didn't live that far away( I won't say where). I have to meet you!!

I would hve Just PMed you, but some don't even see that, so i will do both!

By the way, that Warrior looks good!!

TTYL

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Dude, post more pics of this guy's other works if you can. That paint job - the color, scheme, flow, texture - is freakin' awesome. Beautiful warrior...

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys, I put a link in the links section a long time ago. there is some of their pics on there of their older and some new stuff. He is just getting started in bikes, but have done quit a few. www.InsaneDesigns.net check them out!

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
That's it, after seeing the golf club section of their site I'm going to have them lay a cool scheme down on my driver....

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't forget the computer case's on the first page!!!!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Awesome.

these guys are really stand up guys and VERY reasonable. I contacted them a few months back about doing mine - they said they were already working on a Warrior. I gave them my design idea - they quoted a price - and blew the DOORS off of every other local guy I talked with. Once I get the dough, they are getting my sheet metal.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Looks great!

I'm just trying to figure out, how the **** it was done??!! No way you can mask that off to paint and get the same results.

·
Registered
375 Posts
active topics :: rules :: FAQ :: search :: profile :: members :: PMs User: chauvotsm :: PMs: 0 :: Logout

Support Our Sponsors !!!
Say You Saw It On RSwarrior.com

You are logged on as
chauvotsm

All Forums
Warrior Forums
General Discussion
ACE my friend!! New Topic Reply to Topic
Subscribe to this topic
Send Topic to a Friend
Printer Friendly

Author Topic
redbullssg
V-Star

Posted - 05/21/2003 : 11:41:02 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY ACE, I hve seen your paint. Insane Designs!! The same guy is going to paint mine. I happened to be at a the local tatoo shop and he had pics of this tank and fenders. Well I knew right away that it was a Warrior. I had planned on them doing my bike but have been waiting to have the dough, and quit frankly, I was pissed that someone from my area already beat me to it, LOL!! I told Joe and them that if they saw you to check out this forum, but I see that you already knew about it! I live in Concord, I heard that you didn't live that far away( I won't say where). I have to meet you!!

I would hve Just PMed you, but some don't even see that, so i will do both!

By the way, that Warrior looks good!!

TTYL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ti Warrior- Jackson, Michigan

hobb3s
Scooter

Posted - 05/21/2003 : 11:42:10 PM

That is one sweet azz paint job!

Jason
03 Warrior
Onyx with Indigo Flames

2001 Indigo Blue blaZeR2
Visit us a www.zr2.com

jimboman
Virago

Posted - 05/22/2003 : 12:13:18 AM

Dude, post more pics of this guy's other works if you can. That paint job - the color, scheme, flow, texture - is freakin' awesome. Beautiful warrior...

RSW; 50% cruiser, 50% sport-bike, 100% fun...

amospro
Virago

Posted - 05/22/2003 : 02:51:45 AM

If you stare at it for a while and kind of blur your eyes you will see a hidden image of this...

'02 Indigo Warrior
www.amospro.com/warrior.htm
Livermore, CA

DEFMAN
Scooter

Posted - 05/22/2003 : 07:02:38 AM

Ace; Very nice, it looks like smoke and the colors... wow
my complements to the designer.

DEFMAN:
If it's chromed I don't want it

redbullssg
V-Star

Posted - 05/22/2003 : 09:52:16 AM

Hey guys, I put a link in the links section a long time ago. there is some of their pics on there of their older and some new stuff. He is just getting started in bikes, but have done quit a few. www.InsaneDesigns.net check them out!

Meatball
Virago

Posted - 05/22/2003 : 09:53:20 AM

Wow, that's an origional all right. I saw smoke too. They should hear that paint job coming.

Meatball
Virago

Posted - 05/22/2003 : 09:54:45 AM

Wow, that's an origional all right. I saw smoke too. They should hear that paint job coming.

jimboman
Virago

Posted - 05/22/2003 : 11:13:30 AM

That's it, after seeing the golf club section of their site I'm going to have them lay a cool scheme down on my driver....

RSW; 50% cruiser, 50% sport-bike, 100% fun...

starside
Virago

Posted - 05/22/2003 : 11:46:34 AM

You are right, that is one CRAZY paintjob!

redbullssg
V-Star

Posted - 05/22/2003 : 12:07:58 PM

Don't forget the computer case's on the first page!!!!

BartenderSammy
Virago

Posted - 05/22/2003 : 5:11:09 PM

Awesome.

these guys are really stand up guys and VERY reasonable. I contacted them a few months back about doing mine - they said they were already working on a Warrior. I gave them my design idea - they quoted a price - and blew the DOORS off of every other local guy I talked with. Once I get the dough, they are getting my sheet metal.

Bartender Sammy

Thunderbolt

Posted - 05/22/2003 : 6:18:20 PM

Way cool!

JAYT
Virago

Posted - 05/22/2003 : 6:28:10 PM

I cant see a thing

JAY T.

REDHORSE, they look like they used kind of the same method that you would for a bowling ball paint job. they color goes on first. Then a black paint that is very easy to spread around. If you were doing a bowling ball job, you would lay down a piece of plastic on the black paint while it was still wet. When you take it off the paint leaves kind of a crinkle look to it. This looks like they may have done the same thing except that they would have used a bondo(plastic scraper looking thing) spreader to push around the black paint to the rear. I could be wrong, but that is what it looks like.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm glad you guys like the paint. Joe does great work and the price is right. I'll put some better pictures (along with the helmet he painted for me) soon.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JT, Actually when I went in to the shop a few weeks ago they had another one that they were doing and it is all airbrush. They went to a seminar a little while ago in Vagas, If i could only remeber that site. The guy teaching the classes is a world class painter. They learned some techniques from him. I am going to do a little research to find him agian.. I want to say hi first name is VInce.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
VInce Goodeve http://www.goodevestudio.com/main.htm , they went to this guys seminar, but they already knew the SHEITTT before. I will have to ask the guys, but they are in some airbrush magazine, for the seminar.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts