RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carknee,when I hit active topics Im geeting the "you have logged out"page?????? [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif].The site has been acting funny for the last couple days,when you select a topic it dosent show the last post I have to go back and hit the little blue arrow button.It has been loading a lot faster the last couple days though.Thanks Dwayne.

·
Registered
717 Posts
quote:Originally posted by islecruiser

Carknee,when I hit active topics Im geeting the "you have logged out"page?????? [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif].The site has been acting funny for the last couple days,when you select a topic it dosent show the last post I have to go back and hit the little blue arrow button.It has been loading a lot faster the last couple days though.Thanks Dwayne.

same here, it showed no new messages yesterday which I knew it can not be true. So I changed the drop down list to "all messges" and I was able to see them.

Now, it is showing most of the folders in PINK meaning that I have not seen them but they are from a few days back.
It was real fast yesterday and a bit slower today but still faster than before.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have been having the same problem also. I am not complaining though, this is a great site and I appreciate the hard work.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
One thing I did notice was that my browser is loading the cached version of the page all the time now!

When you load a page up, and it seems that stuff is missing, check the bottom of the page where it says the time... make sure it is correct. if the time is wrong, thne hit refresh.

I have not been doing anything to the site lately... I have been sick aand wasnt really on at all yesterday or today. I assume the Web host people are doing something.

CarKnee

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hey CarKnee, sorry to hear y've been sick buddy, speedy recover to ya .. in fact, climb on your warrior you'll get to recovery (where ever the **** that is) much faster .. hehehe
Keep up the good work my friend!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts