RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one had any experience with these adjustable rear suspension lowering arms? Are there good ones and bad ones? Do they work ok? Any problems with them? I like the idea of being able to fine tune the height. Once I got the look I want and do away with the rubbing and bottoming out, I would just leave it alone. But if my good looking-skinny gf should dump me and I end up with another girl who is alot BIGGER, it would be nice to be able to change things!!!! Thanks

·
Registered
896 Posts
contact ram396 here on rswarrior. he is a member and sells adjustable links. i have them and am very happy with them. many here will agree. you can also get a set from cycle image or bms but you can save a few $$$ with ram's and his are top notch.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Trick said:
contact ram396 here on rswarrior. he is a member and sells adjustable links. i have them and am very happy with them. many here will agree. you can also get a set from cycle image or bms but you can save a few $$$ with ram's and his are top notch.

+1 I think they're a good way to go. Air is way too costly to me and the flip and grind doesn't offer the flexibility. Get Rams kit and you'll be happy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts