RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a search and found out that I should be idling just under 1000rpm. I'm idling a few hundred low and it's even died on me a couple times when I was riding Saturday when it was 60 degrees. Would anyone have a picture of the idle adjuster? I haven't really looked for it on the bike, it's too cold out, but I haven't been able to find a pic using the search.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Also, if your bike is new the stalling is something that seems to be one of those things it does until the break-in is done.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Mentalcase said:
Also, if your bike is new the stalling is something that seems to be one of those things it does until the break-in is done.

+1 on this, when my bike was new especially in the cold the first couple stops of the trip I would need to pullthe clutch and blip the throttle when coming to a stop evan after idle adjust

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I think I can handle this. lol

My Warrior is a 2007 with 4000miles on it. I just bought it a week ago but it should be broke in. The other day when it died on me, I had just gotten back into town from an hour long ride.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Mine has dieda couple of times in the last 9k. Seems to be kinda what these things do___based on previous posts! I wouldn't worry. turn it up, check the recalls, and ride it hard!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts