RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am admitting to all who care to read that my Sweetheart actually picked out my Warrior...

Oh well what can I say.. She asked me to read the review of the bike after I had sold my previous ride, then she had me stop in and look at the Warrior... Nice looking ride.. She asked me to sit on it.. Not bad...

I week later I bought the bike.. 2 1/2 months later, 5,500 miles on the meter with most of those miles racked up with her along side with her Triumph Legend, or riding passenger on the Warrior, I still love both.

Who says you can't have it all...

Cheers from Central Wisconsin

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Hey Lionheart, welcome to the forum. Hey looks like you found the perfect woman (I know ladies, you all are), I had to get divorced before I bought my Warrior. And hey, if it doesn't work out between you two......well, nevermind.

Sangathor
02 Metallic Blue
Cleveland, OH

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Beside both being fun to ride, I'm pretty sure that the girl friend will out last the bike!

Cheers

Lead... Follow... But please stay out of the **** way.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LMAO /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Have found that the torque value is directly related to the relationship between how high test the fuel is, friction of the contact surfaces (or lack there of) and general upkeep of the machine!

Cheers

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome LionHeart...

but i'm not going to get in on the coversation you two are having...could be dangerous to my health!!!

billh
Kokomo, IN

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
quote:
Welcome LionHeart...

but i'm not going to get in on the coversation you two are having...could be dangerous to my health!!!

yah,but it sure is fun to observe!!LOL

REDBULL[email protected]

Edited by - redbullssg on 08/17/2002 11:07:00 AM

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still Laughing! And thankfully still young enough to appreciate the beauty of fine women & scooters and be able to ride both very well!

Cheers

'02 Indigo Blue
Tomah, WI

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Still Laughing! And thankfully still young enough to appreciate the beauty of fine women & scooters and be able to ride both very well!

Hey Lionheart,

When are you going to post some pictures of your rides?

Sangathor • '02 Metallic Blue • Cleveland, OH

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a few shots that we've taken, have yet to get then converted to digital.

Like...Um.... Give me a break eh?

I just found this forum a few days ago, and I must say I have learned more about my bike since.

Photos of both rides are going to be posted Oh yeah....

'02 Indigo Blue
Tomah, WI

·
Registered
756 Posts
quote:

Cheers

'02 Indigo Blue
Tomah, WI

Hahahahaha...yeh...i'm 59...but i'm still young enough too!!! :)

billh
Kokomo, IN

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Funny thing...... No one else has commented on what the significant others feelings 'bout the Warrior are.

'02 Indigo Blue
Tomah, WI

·
Registered
756 Posts
*****Funny thing...... No one else has commented on what the significant others feelings 'bout the Warrior are.*****

Welllll...the significant other didn't like the warrior when she first saw it...but after all the changes...she likes it. BUT...she likes her V-Star Classic better! I just don't know what's wrong with this woman!!!

billh
Kokomo, IN

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
quote:
Funny thing...... No one else has commented on what the significant others feelings 'bout the Warrior are.

My right hand likes it just fine.

·
Registered
756 Posts
quote:
quote:

My right hand likes it just fine.

Uh-huh...i'll bet it's got hair on the palm too huh?

billh
Kokomo, IN

·
Registered
756 Posts
quote:
My wife likes the bike better than my right hand! better keep both, or is it all three

The Neck

Hahahahaha...you gotta problem man! :)

billh
Kokomo, IN

1 - 20 of 24 Posts