RS Warrior Forum banner

after 5 longing years i got my rs warrior!!!!!!!!

2K views 28 replies 28 participants last post by  Tramp 
#1 ·
NO thats not a typo. Longing is the only word to describe it. I read about this bike after buying my first one ( a 96 kawasaki eliminator, very fast but on the small side.) and i knew it was just a matter of time (and money) before i was throwing my leg over this beautifull beast of a moto. Dec 1st my dream came true. It is an 07 grey blue with the tribal flame (silver) paint job. The only thing i want know is to change out the giant cannon for a muffler.

#4 ·
Congrats...and believe me...after you change the pipes you will love the bike so much more.

And lets not kid ourselves...you are going to get the Mod bug just like the rest of us.

I can't count how many people have said "Just the pipes" and thousands of dollars later, they had a custom warrior...lol...

Best.

chris.

#5 ·
Wow Welcome, you are not the 1st person just TODAY introducing himself and lookin to loose the water heater exhaust!.
Go to the gallery, good place to start. Look at some pics, get some ideas on what you want to look like and go for it!.
Also use the "search tool" for the 4um and put in exhaust. You will get a PILE of hits on the subject with reccomendations and opinions. Good luck and have a blast man. Ride safe!

#8 ·
Phatty, Welcome and Congrats. I too thought the pipe change would do it. No way!! Actually I was fine, until I found this site. So don't come back and ask us how to cure your Mod Affliction. We are the cause, not the cure.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Enjoy!!!

#21 ·
Congrats Phatty on taking the plunge at last. I origally wanted a Warrior back in 2002 when they first came out but, at the time I thought it would be impractical as I do a bit of touring and quite a few rallies so I bought a Roadstar. Then in 2005 I thought what the **** and bought a Warrior. I have designed a quick remove rack which carries my tent and bags so I have the practicallity when I need it and the bike I really wanted. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Anyway welcome to the 4M.

#26 ·
did my first mod with your guys help it was easy! i am now part of the DIY lowrider club! i am a short guy so this has really helped backing out of parking lots and manuvering in the dirt and gravel! i cant say enough about this site it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.