RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2004 VX1700 Warrior
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, it's been a week…… so it’s time to start modifying! Parts are a bit harder to come by for these, compared to over 7 years ago!
where’s the best place to get exhaust, big air kit, tail tidy/integrated tail light etc.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,258 Posts
Well what type of exhaust are you looking for?
BAK just contact Churchkey.
Custom LED is what you want for a integrated tail light.
I don't think Church is shipping OUS at this time. :/

·
Registered
2004 VX1700 Warrior
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, postage from a lot of international locations to Australia are a bit hit and miss at the moment……
Looking for recommendations on parts. I like the look of the Baron big air stealth. Exhaust, currently has a Vance and Hines big shot, want to go to a single, shorter exhaust. I like the look of the PCS roadster exhaust, are they any good?

·
Premium Member
5,517 Posts
The Barons BAK is still available and I am sure you can find a company to ship over there.
Same with the PCS exhaust which is still currently made and only sold by PCS. Not sure if they ship around the world but I would assume so. The only thing with that exhaust would be to search a little to read about the quality of that pipe and the problems many (I mean MANY) have had with that pipe.
Another possibility is to have pipes locally made which I am pretty sure they would cost the same as to having some flown in.

·
Premium Member
7,899 Posts
Like Hefty mentioned custom built is probably the best way to go for exhaust these days.. It is also quite easy just to use your stock headers and add an aftermarket can to the headers. a lot of people have done this.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Im also from aus had my warrior for about 3 weeks. Currently have the same big shot pipes. I want the 2 into 1 aswell. Had a quote from a local fabricator. He said it's about $2k to make a pipe the same as the PCS exhaust. So double even with shipping cost. And that's without the black ceramic coating. Think I might look for a stock exhaust and modify it with a new tip

·
Super Moderator
2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior
674 Posts
Yeah, postage from a lot of international locations to Australia are a bit hit and miss at the moment……
Looking for recommendations on parts. I like the look of the Baron big air stealth. Exhaust, currently has a Vance and Hines big shot, want to go to a single, shorter exhaust. I like the look of the PCS roadster exhaust, are they any good?
I might be heading to Sydney in a few months. Keep you all posted here. I can bring some stuff down and mail from Sydney. Much easier and cheaper.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Trying to get up there also. Check in on house, visit some friends, and then (Fingers crossed) up to Queensland and Mt Labrador, then up to Hamilton Island.
Ah lovely. We have thought about leaving Melbourne. It's ****** lol. If we were to leave Airlie Beach is where we would go. It seems there's alot more warriors up that way and in nsw. There's none in Melbourne, I had to get mine transported down. Which is cool, being the only one. But sucks trying to get aftermarket parts here lol

·
Super Moderator
2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior
674 Posts
Ah lovely. We have thought about leaving Melbourne. It's ** lol. If we were to leave Airlie Beach is where we would go. It seems there's alot more warriors up that way and in nsw. There's none in Melbourne, I had to get mine transported down. Which is cool, being the only one. But sucks trying to get aftermarket parts here lol
I will try to help you out with that. A friend of mine is from Melbourne also. He used to be a weekend newscaster kind of guy there, Now in LA but he goes back from time to time. His pops buys muscle cars in the US and brings them back to Melbourne, switches sides, and does the car club scene. I originally wanted to ship my Warrior to NSW but decided against it and will just buy something down there more "commercial" due to being so close to the ocean and I know its going to get corroded like my electrical on the house. :ROFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts