RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked 'er up yesterday and thanks to the warm weather in the Northeast, I had a nice ride back home.

She's a loud one, and here are two of her best assets [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

- Tony -

Insert Image:

69.04KB

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all! Since today will probably be the last day of warm weather for a while, it's time to think about what mods to do first. Actually, I have to bring it to the dealer to update the TPS. Thanks to you all, I know about this already! The previous owner barely rode it, so he didn't do the fix. The bike has less than 2500 miles on it, so I'm pretty psyched. I hope to ride with some of you this spring!

- Tony - [^]

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hello MaddMaxxNY,
While your dealer is replacing the TPS you might ask if the recall on the tranny applies to your bike. As far as mods there are so many, where to start is a tough question. It seems that the most popular mod after the pipes are the handle bars and grips. If you want to start on performance mods consider Churchkey's VBAK.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks gman - I've already emailed churchkey /emoticons/emotion-1.gif and luckily for me the bike already has an aftermarket exhaust, handlebars, grips and tail lights. Mine is an '04 I'll ask about the tranny - thanks for the heads-up.

- Tony -

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Congrats on the bike, looks real good, also glad you had the weather in your favor for a ride. Gets those mod juices flowing since your weekend will be a cold one. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

1 - 20 of 23 Posts