RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How in the **** do i get the **** box off? Drank all my beer and now i'm pissed!!!

Any help would be kool.

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
If I remember correctly, there are a couple of bolts at the bottom that you have to take off, and then it has a couple of those prongs that just snap out of rubber washers (assuming you're talking about the chrome piece on the right side....)

·
Administrator
29,700 Posts
Psst. Don't tell anyone. Get a free 2002 service manual here (its good enough for removing the airbox):

JUMP to Topic "2002 Service Manual"
1. http://www.paulmilner.com/yamaha/handbuch/warrior_service.pdf

Remember to match-mark all the hoses to sensors and all the bits to their termination points.

The 'hose clamps' around the venturi's need to be loosened too. But it all has to come off in an order.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks arizona warrior. I was refering to the box undeer the tank. Alot of crap to take off!!!!

Sorry doing a BAK 2morrow night, just wanted to get all my ducks in a line. Thnx again guys!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
check out red horse's site. he has a lot of info and he's a member here on RSW. hmmm, i went to his site but it was down??? he does have a back up site, phew! you should find all the info for the BAK. i actually used his instructions vs. the one i received from churchkey, it gave pics and was easier for me to follow. here's the link: BAK install

1 - 6 of 6 Posts