RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I haven't introduced myself before but My name is Rodney Davidson And I'm in the Air Force and stationed at Eglin AFB.
I'm looking to replace the air cleaner cover because it sticks out a bit to much for me. Does anybody have any suggestions and will I have to modify, if I change it.
By the way when I got back from a 90 day TDY to Macedonia I opened the garage and there she was my new Warrior. I must be doing something right to the wife.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
check out bills bike and the mods page for it, there is a few different mods that you can do. i am sure they will start flooding this topic soon!

nice story bout the wifey! sounds like she loves you like mine loves me!

welcome to the family by the way!!!!

INTO THE BLUE!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome Rodney...

there's quite a few things you can do...but they're all a little involved. More to it than just replacing that big ol airbox alone.

Click on my web page link under my sig pic and you can see what i did to mine.

And like RedBull said...there'll be a lot of answers to your post before long.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Holey @&$#! I guess, my wife has given me some nice stuff, but she would never get me a new bike! Let the rest of know your secret!

You can look in the gallery for all the different modifications. I went with the Velocity stack.

Welcome aboard!

Dsweer1

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bill actually I was wanting to change the face for now. Is it the same size as the Roadstar. This winter I will probably try your mod.
I thought I saw something in a website once.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Rodney...

I don't think the R* cover is the same size or shape...wouldn't sware to it tho.

I don't think there is anything made to replace it.??????????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts