RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve seen pics of a bunch of Warriors with this (attaches pic) air intake. What is it and where can I find one? I like it a whole lot better than the stock behemoth hanging off the side of my bike now.

·
Administrator
28,191 Posts
Right-side Yamaha Speedstar intake. They pop-up now and again around here. It uses the same square air filter as the stock undertank air intake. If you leave it connected to the undertank intake, don't bother with using k&n air filters in these.

There is a matching left side scoop too.

These part numbers are in my bike info page, see the jump in my sigpic area.

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Seems to be out of stock everywhere. I’ll keep an eye out.
I think I jumped on the Warrior wagon a little too late because parts and accessories are hard to come by now.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I think I jumped on the Warrior wagon a little too late because parts and accessories are hard to come by now.
One thing you’ll notice is when parts are up for sale they sell super quick. So it’s not impossible to find parts, relatively easy if you have a little patients but you have to be on top of it every day or you’ll miss the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Interesting name Caddie, we named our daughter Caddie 44 years ago, only seen one other person with the same name since, now two ??

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interesting name Caddie, we named our daughter Caddie 44 years ago, only seen one other person with the same name since, now two ??
My real name is Keith. I don’t know anyone named Caddie. I got it from my ex-wife’s uncle. He was a carpenter, and every time he found a measurement or board or anything out of level or crooked or just wrong he would say it was “caddie wompass”. I thought that was so funny and it stuck with me. So all of my forum names or online profiles are either Caddie or Caddie Wompass.

I do think Caddie is a cool name tho.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Caddie at least you have access to parts over there. Here in OZ it’s a whole different story.

·
Administrator
28,191 Posts
We used to have a shared-spares and also a parts-bundle co-operative happening with Hef and with some of the guys down-under and also with support from some members in the USA . . . a generation ago. You modern blokes should maybe figure a way to make things happen these days and probably some newer-here in USA would step-up to assist your railroad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts