RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed churkeys VBAK and AIS Block off. I want to clean up the left side some more. Whatcan I do about the 2 lines (1 Large and 1 Small)that connect at the bracket? Also do I even have touse the large bracket bolted to the heads? or can I take it off completely ant run the lines under tank?

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Here's some pics to help with a visual reference. This is my version of the left side cleanup which a lot of folks have used.

http://rswarrior.com/forums/p/46073/613159.aspx#613159

Yes, I ran the main fuel line up under the left side of the tank. You can barley see it unless you get down under there to look for it. Others have done the nice looking braided fuel line with chome or power coated connections mounted to or hanging in front of the motor mount which is realy nice looking.

Lots of choices...but there are a few critical steps like the relocation of the FPR (fuel pressure regulator) for example and making sure your relocated components don't interfere with the throttle assemply. Just a few thoughts.

Take the time to search for "left side" or left side cleanup and there will be several examples of what folks did and how they did it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All these look great. There is 2 sets of lines. I see what others are doing to the large line, but what about the smaller line?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts