RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that the pics for the Barons AIS block off kit no longer include the vacuum tube cover that is mentioned in Redhorse's page. Is this piece no longer needed when removing the AIS,is it something I will have to get on my own, or is it included and just not shown in the pics? Does anyone know of any other kits thatinclude this piece if neccessary? Any info on this would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
If I'm not mistaking you can go down to the local parts store and pick up a kits of plugs and caps in assorted sizes and colors for a couple dollars.

·
Administrator
29,700 Posts
When I bought my kit in '04 (?) everything was included except a couple items that were re-used. Sorry can't be more help.

Holmes said:
I've noticed that the pics for the Barons AIS block off kit no longer include the vacuum tube cover that is mentioned in Redhorse's page. Is this piece no longer needed when removing the AIS,is it something I will have to get on my own, or is it included and just not shown in the pics? Does anyone know of any other kits thatinclude this piece if neccessary? Any info on this would be great. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
Holmes said:
The Baron AIS kit originally came with 2-block-off plates, 1 - 1/2" plastic plug and 1-female rubber cap to block off the 5/32"approx vacuum connection at the throttle body.

I would just order the kit as i suspect the Baronphoto isn't correct .... if the cap is missing it's readily available at a parts store for pennies or just cut the existing vacuum hose short and plug with a#8 or M4 screw!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, that's what I needed to know. I love how easy it is to get answers on this forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts