RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will get the non technical thingy out of the way. I cannot get my head around the death toll that the United States is going through because of this virus. Over 120,000 which when you put it in context is greater than Hiroshima. I’m not going to go down the political path as frankly the virus doesn’t give a **** who it infects.
I sincerely hope you all and your families stay safe.
Techo bit. Can I please have the dimensions for those 2 AIS ( hope that’s the right name ) plates as I might see if I can make them myself.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Ditto re virus.

Bob, I’m guessing but maybe they can be traced out from the plates & pipes that are taken off ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mate I thought of that too, but I didn’t want to pull it all apart if I was unable to make them. I’m pretty restricted with tools and don’t even have a workbench anymore. I could go and get the conversion done, but can afford the $250 to have it done😞😎😎

·
Registered
374 Posts
I measured the dimensions with a Chinese digital caliper. As you know, all chinese product may be not accurate. But I think this is not the part where ultra-precision is required.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
I have my old pipes in a box. I will take pictures of them with a measuring tape when I get home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts