RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, here we go. We have an ad running in the local (Weatherford,Texas) paper, but I thought I would give my RSWarrior brothers a heads up.

Our pups are ready for sale and will be ready to leave March 21st. Dew claws removed, de-wormed, and 1st shots.

We have 10 pups... 8 males and 2 females. There is 2 or 3 males that are absolute bruts with big feet and wide chest. These are a field breed lab and all have very blocky heads.
Both the male and female are very smart and are good family dogs and hunting parners. The male has smarts beyond smarts. He opens doors and he can twist the cap off of a water bottle as well as fetching birds.

$400 each.....

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes they are. Good watch dogs, good with kids, and great hunting partners. They should go fast.

I shoulda known OhioMike would take this chance to show off his bike. It's looking good Mike. I need to post new pictures of mine. I have made several changes. I love it. I have HD riders pull up next to me and say they wish they had gotten a Warrior.

I'll update my profile in the next day or two. Lots of custom parts that I made myself.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Is there a humane way to ship a puppy. I would love to buy one. Probably better off looking around here. I bought one for the neighbor last year and damm is that dog getting big..

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
We are looking for a dog and so far im winning the "We need a mid-big sized dog" discussion instead of a shee-shee-foo-foo long hair little thing that fits in a pursewannabe dog. We looked at "papered" Labs by us and they want $1200-$2000. $400 I could swallow but not much more. Im leaning more towards adoptinga rescued dog or saving one from the pound. I'd feel better about it, y'know...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts